5 Hours Bulk Support
- 5-Hours of Bulk Marketing Support
- Effective Bill-Rate – $70 / hr
- Hrs Expire 30-Days from Purchase Date*
10 Hours Bulk Support
- 10-Hours of Bulk Marketing Support
- Effective Bill-Rate – $65 / hr
- Hrs Expire 90-Days from Purchase Date*
20 Hours Bulk Support
- 20-Hours of Bulk Marketing Support
- Effective Bill-Rate – $60 / hr
- Hrs Expire 6-months from Purchase Date*
So, how does this bulk hours thing work?
* any paid work with us will make you eligible for the MailChimp Expert Discount Program (3-months of waived monthly fees – so a 5K list size would save you $150 hard cost)
* Why do the hours expire?
In a word, responsiveness. When we have clients sit on un-used hours for a lengthy period of time, we can no longer honor the 1-2 business day turnaround on our response time and task completion. If we feel that there isn’t enough work to be accomplished, we’ll suggest a smaller package.
But I don’t want to pay up-front.
No worries. We offer weekly capped billing @ $65 / hr in Upwork which comes with all sorts of fancy schmancy buyer protection, live timesheets, incremental billing, etc… Our weekly limit floor is 2 hours per week. Seth covers B2C / eCommerce, David covers B2B / Facebook / LinkedIn.
What is *not* included?
Copywriting – though we cover copyediting, writing copy from scratch, or heavy re-writes is much more difficult.
Coaching – we rarely take coaching clients, but when we do, it requires an abnormal level of availability from the owners.
Consulting – this is handled directly by our founder, Nate Wright, and is capped at 5 clients concurrently at any one time.
Here’s the pricing on those high-end services.
Can you just explain it to me over the phone?
Sure. Schedule that here.